§ 1 Person in charge and contact person
(1) The person in charge according to Art. 4 No.7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Netzwerk Oberfläche NRW e. V.
represented by the chairman of the executive board Dr. Hans-Joachim Weintz
Mendelstraße 11, D-48149 Münster
Telefon: + 49 251-980 1125
“Responsible person” means the natural or legal person who, alone or in cooperation with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
§ 2 Encryption
Having security reasons in mind and by protecting the transfer of personal data and other confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. You can recognize this in the browser line by the string “https: //” and the lock symbol.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of discovery
- Right to rectify or cancellation,
- Right of restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about us and the processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 4 Revocation of consent
(1) If you have given your consent to processing your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) The revocation can be explained to us under the contact details given below.
§ 5 Objection to the processing of your data
(1) You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that we base the processing on a balance of interests. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the processing. In the event of any such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your substantiated opposition, we will review the facts and will discontinue or adjust the data processing, unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(2) You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(3) You can inform us about your opposition by using the contact details given below.
§ 6 Hosting the website
A third-party provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. All data processed as part of the use of our website or in dedicated forms on our website as described below will be processed on the servers of the third-party.
§ 7 Server log files
When you visit our website, we process the following personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files):
- IP address
- Date of request
- Time of request
- Time zone difference regarding to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status
- HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Version of the browser
- Language of the browser
- Operating system
- Version of the operating system
These data are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security. We reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications for illegal use.
(2) The legal basis for the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)is the preservation of our legitimate interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website as well as statistical evaluations.
(3) By default, our web server is configured the way that server log files are automatically deleted in a period of three months.
§ 8 Contacting
(1) When getting in contact with us (e.g. via our contact form) the data, which we received, is being processed to be able to respond to your questions. The provision of personal data is neither legally nor contractually dictated and not required for a contract. We cannot answer your questions without providing this information.
(2) The legal basis for the processing is according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR the preservation of our legitimate interest in answering your questions. If your question arises in connection with the initiation or execution of a contract with us, additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) A third party provider provides the services for hosting and managing our email accounts. All data processed as part of communication via our e-mail inboxes will be processed to the third-party servers.
§ 9 Application
(1) If you send an application to us, the communicated data is processed to do an application process. The provision of personal data is neither legally nor contractually required and not required for a contract. Without the provision of this data, we can not consider your application. Legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
(2) After completion of the application process, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted or destroyed at the latest six months after receipt of the refusal or the application documents will be returned to you and any copies deleted or destroyed, unless you have expressly consented to us Continue to use data. The legal basis for the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR the preservation of our legitimate and in the context of a balancing of interests predominant interest in the defense of claims due to the rejection of an application.
§ 10 Cookies
(1) When using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to enable the use of certain features of our website, to conduct market research and to make the internet site more user-friendly, effective and attractive.
(2) We use so-called transient and persistent cookies for our website, the scope and mode of operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your browser to be recognized, for example, when you visit different subpages of our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device and those will allow your browser to be recognized when you return to our website after a previous visit. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
(3) The storage duration of the individual cookies can be found in the overview of the security settings of your browser. You can also set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can individually decide whether you want to accept a cookie or not. In addition, you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. You can also delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time. However, this may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
(4) Below we provide you with links for typical browsers, where you can find further information about the administration of cookie settings:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer / Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
(5)The legal basis for the processing is either Art. 6 (1) lit. b of the GDPR or according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR the preservation of our legitimate interest in the best possible functionality and stability as well as the user-friendly design of our website and the optimized presentation of our offer.
§ 11 Newsletter with registration
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registering for our newsletter, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, asking you to confirm that you actually wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within one month, your data will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation we process your personal data for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter.
(4) The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a of the GDPR.
(5) You can revoke the consent at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. You can explain the revocation under the contact details below. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is also a disclaimer. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time by contacting us at the contact details below, by clicking on a link provided for unsubscribing in the newsletter.
(6) After you have revoked your consent to receive our newsletter, we will delete the personal data, unless you have expressly consented to a further use or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
(7) We use service providers (advertising agencies, shipping service providers etc.) for address processing, address management and the sending of newsletters.
(8) After your consent has been revoked, we will store your e-mail address in a so-called “black list” in order to be able to make sure that no further newsletters are sent to this e-mail address. The legal basis for the storage of your e-mail address on our blacklist is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR the preservation of our legitimate and, in the context of a balance of interests predominant interest in the prevention of unwanted transmission of newsletters.
(9) The provision of personal data is neither legally nor contractually required and not required for a contract. The non-provision of personal data means that you can not receive our newsletter.
(10) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 7 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. With the statistics we can improve our website and our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked with your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded.
(11) You can object to this tracking at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time by contacting us at the contact details given below, by clicking on a link provided for unsubscribing in the newsletter. The information will be stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After a log out we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Furthermore, such tracking is not possible if you’ve turned off image display by default in your email programm. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is happening.
(12) Rechtsgrundlage ist gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DS-GVO die Wahrung unseres berechtigten im Rahmen einer Interessenabwägung überwiegenden Interesses an einer optimierten Darstellung und Vermarktung unserer Website.
§ 12 Google Maps / Google Fonts
Auf unserer Website nutzen wir die Angebote Google Maps und Google Fonts, Dienste der Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (nachfolgend „Google“ genannt). Durch Google Maps können wir Ihnen interaktive Karten direkt in der Website anzeigen und ermöglichen Ihnen die komfortable Nutzung der Karten-Funktion. Durch Google Fonts werden Inhalte ansprechend dargestellt. Google Fonts werden zur Vermeidung mehrfachen Ladens in den Cache Ihres Browsers übertragen. Falls der Browser die Google Fonts nicht unterstützt oder den Zugriff unterbindet, werden Inhalte in einer Standardschrift angezeigt.
Wir haben weder Einfluss auf die von Google erhobenen Daten und Datenverarbeitungsvorgänge, noch sind uns der volle Umfang der Datenverarbeitung, die Zwecke der Verarbeitung oder die Speicherfristen bekannt. Auch zur Löschung der erhobenen Daten durch Google liegen uns keine Informationen vor.
Weitere Informationen zu Zweck und Umfang der Datenverarbeitung durch Google erhalten Sie in der im Folgenden mitgeteilten Datenschutzerklärung von Google. Dort erhalten Sie auch weitere Informationen zu Ihren diesbezüglichen Rechten und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zum Schutze Ihrer Privatsphäre.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework)
§ 13 Kontaktmöglichkeit
Wenn Sie weitere Informationen zum Thema Datenschutz und unseren Umgang mit Ihren personenbezogenen Daten wünschen sowie zur Ausübung Ihrer Widerspruchs- und Widerrufsrechte nutzen Sie bitte die folgenden Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
Netzwerk Oberfläche NRW e. V.
Mendelstraße 11, D-48149 Münster
Telefon: + 49 251-980 1125